In a day and age when everyone expects oversaturation in terms of online casinos, Millionaria is just what you might be looking for. A new entry on the market, this site offers the full package regardless of your experience level. It’s rare to see such an example in 2022, so the Brofist team had to dig a little deeper.
Underneath an impressive exterior is an even more impressive base. Millionaria is one of the more versatile casinos we’ve had the pleasure of testing. If you’re on the market for a new casino, bear with us through this Millionaria Casino review. We’ll start from the basics and discuss every vital feature afterwards. Let’s go!
Millionaria Casino belongs to a newer wave of gambling sites. It was started in 2021 and is owned by N1 Interactive Ltd. They might sound familiar, as they’re the name behind Premier Casino, Octo Casino, Kakadu Casino and several others. From the get-go, this is a good sign. Since a reputable company is behind Millionaria, the chances of it being a scam are next to nil.
And besides, the site is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA/B2C/394/2017) and works with several gambling safety organizations and charities. Millionaria Casino is legit, all things considered.
The site is available in English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian and Finnish. Yet another testament to this site’s international appeal. Interface-wise, Millionaria Casino manages to find that ideal spot between simple and futuristic. The whole UI looks like it’s from the future, but it’s still easy to use.
If you’re switching from another site or you’re a beginner, the design will flatten the learning curve as much as possible. Before we discuss the bonuses and promotions, let’s take a look at how to register at Millionaria Casino:
- Go to Millionaria Casino. You can do so by Googling them or using one of the links in this review.
- Click Sign Up. It’s the big yellow box on the left side; you can’t miss it.
- Enter an email and password. Make sure it’s a functional address since Millionaria will be sending you promos and news. The password should be strong, too.
- Pick a country and currency.
- Enter the rest of your personal info. This includes your name, address, phone number and other stuff. Millionaria uses this to prevent illicit activities and confirm that every player is a real person.
- Choose a bonus and enjoy. There are deals you can claim at sign up. Play smart and good luck!
Millionaria Casino Promotions
Millionaria Casino bonuses are known to be some of the best in business. We wanted to make sure this statement isn’t false, so we put the site to the test. Here are the best deals available, as of June 2022:
- Daily Cashback Up to 20%. All new Millionaria players get 10% cashback automatically. The percentage refers to the sum of all deposits in the last 24 hours, win or lose. €500 will let you rise to 11% until a daily deposit quota of €5,000 will yield you the coveted 20%. All funds received via cashback are subject to 3x wagering required. Manipulation is forbidden.
- €300 Deposit Bonus + 100 Free Spins. This welcome bonus is reserved for new players only. It’s triggered by any deposit of €20 or less. If the promo is activated, you will automatically get double the amount once the transaction is processed. The maximum you can receive is €300. Free spins will be awarded in two days, in two batches of 50.
- 5% Tuesday Cashback Up to €500. Every Tuesday, Millionaria Casino players get an extra 5% cashback up to €500. You can use the money in the next three days following the activation. The wagering requirements are 3x for all funds from this promo.
The cashback promos are simply brilliant, but there’s also a plethora of weekly tournaments and seasonal promos. Check the Millionaria Casino homepage and your inbox if you wish to get news about new bonuses.
Millionaria Casino Games
Millionaria’s modern UI extends to this part of the site, too. To explore all the content, click Games and you’ll be sent to the main hub. There, you can look at New titles, Bonus games, as well as Jackpots and Hot slots. This categorization is wonderfully executed, leaving no clutter once the filter is applied.
When it comes to providers, 30 different studios contribute to Millionaria’s casino lobby. This includes powerhouses such as NetEnt, Playtech, Wazdan, EGT and others, with a few indie brands making an appearance, as well.
Such a diverse choice results in a nice balance between slots and table games, with a special emphasis on video slots and live dealer titles. Blackjack is by far the most dominant game, followed by roulette and baccarat. Hindi, Flemish, Italian, French, Finnish and Greek dealers provide a dazzling addition to the standard English-speaking tables.
Game-wise, Millionaria Casino aces both quality and quantity. They’ve taken their job seriously, and are reaping the benefits of these decisions. Just splendid.
Millionaria Casino Payments
- Deposit Options: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Flexepin, Paysafecard, Kluwp, Sofort, ecoPayz, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill
- Withdrawal Options: VISA, MasterCard, ecoPayz, Bank transfer, Interac, Trustly, iDebit, Skrill, Neteller
Millionaria Casino accepts a range of deposit methods, both local and international. Whether you’re a European customer or reside overseas, you’ll find that this site’s operator really cares about creating a smooth experience.
Most withdrawals are without fees, but second Trustly and ecoPayz transfers are subject to 2.5%. The fee remains for third, fourth and beyond.
Millionaria Casino Support
- Phone: N/A
- Email: [email protected]
- Live Chat: Yes
Millionaria Casino support agents seem like pleasant and knowledgeable guys and gals. They’ve been helpful and forthcoming, no matter how dumb our questions were. The FAQ section is worth checking out, too.
Final Thoughts and Verdict
From a broader perspective, Millionaria Casino has all the tools to succeed in the iGaming industry. Spearheaded by an ambitious cashback program, this site drapes its shrewd decision-making in a futuristic exterior. Whether you’re a beginner or a vet, Millionaria is a fine choice.
Millionaria Casino F.A.Q.
Q: Is Millionaria Casino legal?
A: Yes, Millionaria Casino is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Q: Are games at Millionaria fair?
A: Millionaria casino games come from big, licensed providers and are completely random.
Q: Does Millionaria Casino have live chat?
A: Yes, you can reach their agents 24/7 via live chat and email.
Q: Do I get cashback at Millionaria Casino?
A: Millionaria offers automatic 10% cashback, which can rise up to 20% depending on how much you deposit each day.
Q: Does Millionaria accept eWallets?
A: Yes, Millionaria Casino accepts Skrill and Neteller.
Q: Can I play live dealer games at Millionaria?
A: Yes, this casino has live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, game shows, and more.